The world’s first 7” Wireless Network Camera and Photo Monitor connects to your wireless network, detects wired and wireless TRENDnet Network Cameras and streams camera video in real time. It also acts like a photo frame—it displays photo slideshows, plays
personal videos and music.
Users previously needed a computer to view Network Camera streaming video. Now they can view video even when their computer is turned off! Monitor up to 4 TRENDnet Network Cameras on one screen or scan between them. View key entry points, property, public areas, baby rooms and other sensitive areas in real time.
Mount the high resolution LCD monitor vertically, horizontally or on a wall. Use the remote control to view and store content from a wireless network, built-in memory or from a memory card.
- Connects with wireless b/g networks and forward compatible with wireless n routers*
- View of up to 4 TRENDnet IP cameras on one screen or view one camera full screen and scan between up to 10 cameras Crisp 7”, 16 : 9 TFT LCD digital display panel Virtual keyboard feature allows configuration through remote control
- Connects to TRENDnet SecurView cameras on your local area network and to remote cameras over the Internet
- Set default startup screen to automatically view available cameras
- Supports advanced encryption modes include WEP, WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK
- Slideshow function supports both JPEG and BMP pictures with max. resolution of up to 16384 x 16384 pixels
- Built in 512MB memory for easy picture, music and video storage
- Supports Flicker and Picasa Web photo album for online pictures display
- Built in memory card reader supports SD/MMC/MS (MS DUO) / MS Pro and xD memory cards
- Provides video play back feature in MJPEG, MPEG1 and MPEG-4 formats
- Audio playback supports MP3, WMA, AAC and OGG formats
- Supports ISP (In System Programming) allowing easy firmware upgrade via the memory card
- USB connection for retrieving or saving files to computer, laptop or work station
- 2-year limited warranty
*Works with wireless n router set to b/g/n mixed mode