The 6mm F/1.8 1/3” CS-Mount IR Lens is designed to provide infrared night vision for distances of up to 10 meters (32.8 ft.) for compatible cameras with a CS lens mount. The lens offers a 56 degree viewing angle, 6mm focal length, equivalent 1.8 F/No and a manually adjustable focus.
A light sensor built into the lens automatically triggers the infrared bulbs in low light conditions. No additional power source is required for this lens. A built-in Y-shaped power cord, powers both the camera and the lens by plugging directly into the compatible camera’s power port.
* The TV-IR500 is recommended for use with version of the TV-IP512P and TV-IP512WN. Installation of the TV-IR500 onto other versions may produce an undesirable image color balance. The TV-IR500 is also compatible with other cameras that works with the IR specifications.
- Night vision for distances of up to 10 meters (32.8 ft.)
- Installs quickly on compatible CS lens mount cameras
- Built-in y-shaped power cord powers lens and camera
- 56 degree viewing angle, 6mm focal length and equivalent 1.8 F/No
- 1-year limited warranty