The 14dBi High Power Wireless Outdoor PoE Access Point provides secure Super G building-to-building network access in a durable all-weather outdoor enclosure. Enjoy this products long-distance range or add an additional high-gain antenna for the most challenging extended range projects. Power for this unit is supplied through a network cable (PoE), resulting in equipment and installation cost savings.
Support for the latest wireless security protocols ensures the highest level of network protection. A rugged UV-resistant aluminum housing (with mounting brackets), features an IP66/67 waterproof rating and delivers optimal performance in extreme weather conditions. Remote network management, SNMP support and the flexibility afforded by Power over Ethernet technology makes this product well suited for building-to-building networking.
- 1 x 10/100Mbps PoE Auto-MDIX LAN port
- Features Super G technology with data rates up to 108Mbps
- Device powered by an Ethernet cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology
- Rugged waterproof aluminum housing and built-in antenna for extreme weather conditions
- Supports Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), and Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) modes
- Compatible with Wi-Fi Internet Service Providers (WISP) using Dynamic/Static IP and PPPoE connection types (CPE mode)
- Multiple SSID with Layer 2 VLAN client isolation
- Access restriction with Internet Access Control, MAC, and IP filtering
- Add an additional high-gain antenna for extended range projects (not included)
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for auto discovery and support for device configuration of Internet applications
- Complete wireless security with WPA/WPA2-RADIUS, WPA /WPA2-PSK, and WEP
- Multiple pass-through sessions for popular VPN applications (IPSec, L2TP, and PPTP)
- Quality of Service technology: IEEE 802.11p/COS, IEEE 802.11q Tag VLAN priority control and Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Supports IEEE 802.11f IAPP (Inter Access Point Protocol), IEEE 802.11h (Transmission Power Control) and IEEE 802.11d (Multi-country roaming)
- Easy setup via Web browser using the latest versions of Internet Explorer, FireFox, and Safari
- Supports SNMP, Telnet, SSH, and HTTP/HTTPS management
- 3-year limited warranty
*Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference, network traffic, building materials and other conditions. For optimal results, we recommended that you consult a professional installer for site survey, safety precautions, and proper installation.