The USB to HDMI Monitor Extender, model TU2-HDMI, uses a USB port on your Windows-based computer to quickly add an HDMI monitor or television to your workstation. Add an HDMI monitor or television to your computer by simply plugging in the TU2-HDMI—drivers will automatically install.
Features audio support for multiple audio protocols. Clone mode repeats a display area to the new HDMI based device. Extend mode stretches a display area over multiple monitors. Use up to six TU2-HDMIs to add six monitors or televisions to your workstation. Experience the visual impact of 32-bit True Color Depth technology and a sparkling 1920 x 1080 high definition image. Standard and wide screen viewing modes are supported.
- Compliant with monitors, televisions, and projectors with an HDMI port
- High definition of up to UXGA 1920 x 1080 resolution for standard or wide screen ratios
- Extend or mirror mode support
- Resumes from hibernation and standby modes
- Digital RGB, DAC, DVI, FPI display connectivity
- Supports four audio inputs: Dolby digital, DTS, DVD-Audio, and MPEG2
- 32-bit True Color Depth technology
- Supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac operating systems
- 2-year limited warranty