The 4-Port Network USB Hub (model TU2-NU4) provides access to most USB devices over a Local Area Network.
Connect USB hard drives, flash drives, printers, digital cameras, iPods™ and other USB peripherals to this compact hub for fast network-wide file sharing.
Install the included utility on each computer to provide access to the 4-Port Network USB Hub*. Power up the device and connect it to an available Ethernet port on a wired router, wireless router, or networked switch. Plug in USB devices and start sharing content across your digital network.
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Fast Ethernet port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- Turns most USB peripheral devices into a shared network resource; digital cameras, iPods™, flash drives, hard drives, printers and memory card readers
- Compliant with USB 2.0 high speed data communication
- Supports most USB printers and All-In-One multi-functional printers
- Supports Windows 7/Vista/XP operating systems
- DHCP supported with automatic IP address negotiation
- Supports TCP/IP Ethernet protocol, and UPnP
- Supports LPD/LPR printing on Windows
- Ethernet and USB LED indicators
- 2-year limited warranty
*Utility installation required for each computer in order to access the 4-Port Network USB Hub