The 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Adapter, model TU3-H2PIE, adds two super speed 5Gbps USB 3.0 ports to a tower computer.
Transfer content from USB 3.0 storage enclosures, flash drives, and camcorders at 5Gbps speeds—10 times faster than USB 2.0. Plug the adapter into any available PCI Express port on a Window’s based tower computer. A 4-pin power port connects to an internal power supply and provides full power to all connected USB 3.0 devices. Backward compatibility allows users to connect USB 2.0 devices to the USB 3.0 ports. Transfer large files in no time with two super speed 5Gbps USB 3.0 ports.
- 2 x USB 3.0 type A ports
- Compatible with desktop computer PCI Express card slots
- 4-pin power port connects to the tower computer’s power supply to fully power connected USB devices
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- PCI Express Base Specification 2.0
- Electromechanical Specification Revision 2.0
- Bus Power Management Interface Specification Revision 1.2
- Supports all USB speeds: Low-speed (USB 1.0: 1.5Mbps), Full-speed (USB 1.1: 12Mbps, High-speed (USB 2.0: 480Mbps), and Super-speed (USB 3.0: 5Gbps)
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP
- Plug and play support
- 2-year limited warranty